With energy consciousness on the rise and the threat of climate change at the front and center of our environment priorities, the market share for Polyiso continues to grow. In response to that demand, Hunter Panels was founded in December of 1997.
We are the first start-up company to enter the Polyiso industry since 1975, and we do so with a particular mission: to distinguish ourselves as a proactive entrepreneurial manufacturer and a leader in the marketing of our product line. As a stand alone manufacturer, we are focused singularly on that purpose. We have brought together a team of industry professionals who know Polyiso inside and out and who care about being technically proficient and customer driven. Quality is a mantra at Hunter Panels.
As an industry leader in Polyiso Roof insulation panels for 17 years – Hunter is proud to introduce you to our new product line for Commercial Wall Applications – Hunter Xci. Hunter Xci products are designed for use in commercial wall applications to provide “ci” continuous insulation within the building envelope.
Hunter polyiso products:
- Have the highest R-Value per inch of any insulation,
- NFPA 285 TEST – Passed, (see individual submittal docs for assembly lists)
- Contribute towards LEED certification credits,
- HCFC and CFC free, zero ODP, and negligible GWP.
Hunter Panels services the North American market with seven, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Illinois, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Remember to call Hunter Panels whenever you need an informed, fast, and friendly answer. “Whatever It Takes” is our motto, and we take it seriously.
Hunter Portland Employees Say Thank you to Our Plants
|Spring and Summer are always crazy busy in the Hunter Panels manufacturing world. This past season was certainly no exception. In fact it was even busier than we ever thought possible. Therefore Hunter Panels corporate peeps in Portland felt it proper to send a special thank you to all of our plant personnel, which led to the creation of this video. (The song was written and recorded by one of our designers, too!)
The Hunter Culture Club - Drink it and Weep
Once an employee – you take a special oath, which we cannot reveal as it's top secret! Then you inbibe some nasty green beverage (it ain't your Momma's Kool-Aid and it won't put hair on your chest.)
Our People Are…
- Honest & Transparent (but not in a Casper the Ghost way!)
- We are Open & Approachable, Personable, Friendly & Fun.
- We value Individuality, Diversity, Family & Teamwork.
- We are Industry Leaders who are Focused on Empowered Relationships.
- Live People with a Pulse and a Personality! (Again, no ghosts here!)
Our “Whatever It Takes” Attitude Means…
- We are Helpful, Responsive & Flexible (Gumby’s a stiff compared to us).
- We are Pro-Active Customer Advocates and Problem Solvers.
- We are known for our Speed of Service & Accountability.
- “No” means… well, we’re not sure what it means. The word is not in our vocabulary.
Honoring Hunter Heroes
HUNTER XCI FIRST HUNTER HERO!
TAPERED ESTIMATOR EBEN ROBICHAUD
MEMBERS OF TEAM TERRELL: HUNTER HEROES
HUNTER WESTERN ROOFING TEAM HEROES
JUST-US ROOFING REPS
Our 15th Anniversary in 2013
|We celebrated our 15th year of operations in 2013 with a fun Maine lobster giveaway customer promo and a crazy lobster video, as well as a video of our winners enjoying their lobsters!
We Give Back
"THANK YOU for your participation in the Schwartz Center for Children's 26th Annual Walk! Together we raised close to $105,000! You can take pride in knowing that your efforts help the Schwartz Center provide high quality specialized educational and developmental services to children in our community. Thank you for caring so deeply about giving each child an opportunity to thrive!"
~ Schwartz Center for Children